Lukovets granite is mined in the village of Lukovets (Zhytomyr region, Ukraine). The stone is very much appreciated due to its unusual coloring – green with beige splashes. In addition, it has excellent performance properties, which is why we actively use it in the manufacture of paving stones.
Paving stones have all the characteristics of the stone used. Therefore, in addition to the excellent appearance, smooth surface and convenient size, I would like to emphasize other features:
- long service life – paving from granite paving stones will please the eye for decades without any repair or restoration;
- resistance to moisture, acids, mechanical stress, ultraviolet radiation;
- paving stones are not damaged by rot, fungus;
- water resistance – which also provides resistance to cracking during frosts;
- ease of installation and dismantling if necessary;
- absolute safety – Lukovets granite belongs to the first class of danger, therefore it does not emit radiation, does not emit harmful substances;
- affordable cost, which is achieved due to the use of Ukrainian material.
How to lay sawn paving stones from Lukovets granite
Sawn paving stones made of Lukoveika granite are suitable for paving perfectly flat areas: recreation areas, parking spaces, garden and park paths. It fits almost closely, almost without forming gaps, creating interesting patterns in the form of arcs, circles, triangles and zigzags. It is not advisable to lay paving stones close to the walls of buildings, leaving a strip of lawn or fill this gap with marble chips, or granite chips of any black or gray shade. This will save the coatings during dismantling, reconstruction or repair of the house and will create a more attractive atmosphere of the territory.
Stone paving stones can be laid on a pebble pillow or a concrete base. The first option is suitable for garden paths, patios and other places that do not experience increased mechanical stress. Driveways and parking spaces for cars are best created on a durable and wear-resistant concrete substrate.
What is combined with sawn paving stones from Lukovets granite
Lukovetsky granite paving stones are so attractive with their color that it makes no sense to dwell on the usual facing of squares or other landscape objects. It allows you to fantasize with patterns and combinations, thereby creating whole works of art. You can combine it with large slabs of black and gray stone, with chipped or sawn-split paving stones from the same granite. There are many schemes for laying sawn pavers, many of which you can find on our website.